Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Pricing, Planning & BI Manager
This role identifies and translates market opportunities into actionable recommendations to achieve individual, team and company revenue profit target. To support the Sales and Marketing departments in finding new ways to attract new customers, maximize value of existing customers, and retain the most profitable ones. Supporting the campaign target setting process and measuring the impact of campaigns and reporting to Marketing Director.
- Customer lifecycle strategy and analysis by driving the buyer lifecycle campaigns across different markets to onboard, engage, re-activate and prevent churn of Earthlink users.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of designated markets and trends through analysing reports, market research, data manipulation, financial modelling, and analysis.
- Develop & publish periodic market intelligence briefs, quarterly reports, and industry trends.
- Profile & maintain a list of competitors and competitive products.
- Build a reliable, consistent, and accurate databases and toolkits for Market Intelligence.
- Leads or assists in marketplace assessments, including identifying growth opportunities, diagnosing customer needs and behaviors, understanding competitive dynamics, and identifying potential market entry strategies.
- Assist in developing sales strategies with sales leadership.
- Assist in the sales budgeting process, by creating standardized forecasting metrics, business dashboards, or other analytics to support sales budgeting steps.
- Manages budgets for multiple marketing programs or a significant portion of a broader campaign and elevates budget concerns, as needed; provides input into and assesses performance against financial KPIs, recommending investment adjustments to maximize spend. Reconciles irregularities within the budget and enforces financial controls.
- Developing and implementing pricing strategies that enhance profitability.
- Working closely with other teams to closely track movements in costs.
- Analysing price change requests from the sales team by evaluating margin impact, potential incremental volume, and competitor price levels.
- Assisting in creating promotional campaigns.
- Tracking market trends and keeping up to date on prices set by competitors.
- Development of price plans for all service lines for all sales channels.
- Work closely with the sales managers to understand the competitive intelligence needs and collects
- market information on competitors’ strategy, services, prices and deployment.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs to support sales and revenue objectives of organization.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, Events & Sales Promotion activities.
People Management Duties:
- Build and develop a strong team through implementation of recruitment and development initiatives.
- Coach, motivate and retain staff, develop individual as well as team capabilities.
- Select and hire employees in the function, train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work output.
- Manage daily entry and accuracy of information in the system, ensure automation of processes to achieve efficiency.
- Prepare the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as per department guidelines
- Maintain the section electronic and manual archiving.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- Manage the utilization of staff and workflow of processes, propose initiatives for improvement.
- Coach and Train staff on new technologies and processes, continually improving the status quo.
- BA in Business Administration or related field.
Years of Experience
- A minimum 7 Years’ experience in ISP or Telecom with at least 3 years in Marketing Management Field.
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Excellent Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Tariff rules and regulations & Full understanding of ISP Pricing Structure.
- Statistical tools and techniques
- Market Research techniques
- Impact analysis of regulations on cost
- ISP Product and Network knowledge & Trends in ISP Services.
- Competitors, market trends, pricing etc.
- Different consumer segments, consumer preferences and consumer behavior
- Full product lifecycle (development, management, decommissioning)
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with employees and clients.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.