Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Software Design & Implementation
- Use standard tools for version control and configuration management.
- Create code to implement detailed designs.
- Refactor code when needed.
- Follow project and organization standards for designs and code.
- Use appropriate design patterns.
- Create and executes unit/integration tests for all delivered code.
- Assist with the development of the test cases
- Ensure that product-quality goals are achieved.
- Assist in problem identification and technical impact analysis.
- Follow quality standards for the product and supporting processes.
- Bachelor degree in technology related field or equivalent (or 6 years work experience)
- 2+ Years’ experience is software development.
- 3+ Years proficiency in at least one modern programming language.
- Analytical abilities and design skills
- basic understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis and design
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Comfortable using version control systems (i.e Git)
- Practice clean code approach and Defensive coding techniques
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write testable code along with unit and integration tests.
- Basic understanding of design patterns.