Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Corporate Communication & Social Media Officer
- Execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis related to the company and ensure removing any negative notes on the websites or local press.
- Manage internal and external communication formats and provide guidance to the department on corporate communication: Email signatures, email correspondence, business correspondence.
- Develop, implement and monitor Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives for the organization in collaboration with management and department heads.
- Manage company website and internal portal content and review all corporate communication related to content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Devise and monitor company CI formats of presentation, reports, logos, and memos….etc.
- Ensure all corporate communication in the organization follow the approved standards.
- Conduct regular audit for all corporate communications to ensure following the standards.
Manage company profile, giveaways, Branded Material and all CI Material related in the company.
BA in Business Administration, public administration, advertisement, marketing or any related field.
Minimum 2 Years in corporate communication field.