Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
This position is responsible for advanced tasks related to system administration, servers maintenance, Internal Network Setup and Maintenance handling setup and maintenance of local area network, with its infrastructure (routers, switches, appliances, and other components), servers (general computation, print, and storage), and client devices (desktop or laptop PCs and mobile devices).
- Plan and deploy various solutions and systems based on business needs.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the Sysadmins team.
- Troubleshoot complex and advanced issues that's escalated by the Sysadmins.
- Plan for deployments or upgrades, recommend and configure various systems
- (Virtualization clusters, SDS clusters, Hypercoverged systems, Clustered DBs, VoIP
- Contribute to the company's git repository by writing automation scripts, Ansible
- Playbooks and Puppet manifests that's speed the process of managing, deploying or
- administering various systems.
- Provide support level 3 for the following systems: (Identity Management Systems, CCTV,
- Email system, Storage arrays and clusters, Firewalls, Network monitoring systems, PBX
- and Call Manager, Web servers, Load Balancers, Backup and Data protection software,
- Databases, DNS, NTP).
- Test and implement systems including security patches, routine upgrades, and
- configuration changes. This includes testing and validation in development and quality
- environments prior to implementation on actual production systems.
- Contact vendors and support providers through ticket systems, email or phone to solve
- issues and bugs.
- Maintain Security, Backup, and Redundancy strategies.
- Apply patches and updates on various systems.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the Experts team.
- Bachelor degree in technology-related fields or equivalent.
- RHCE certification or equivalent experience.
- 3 Years in Linux systems administration
- Proven expertise in managing complex, Highly Available distributed systems.
- Excellent problem-solving techniques.
- Solid networking knowledge OSI network layers, TCP/IP, Routing).
- Solid knowledge in packet capturing and analysis techniques.