Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
This position is responsible for database administration for all company databases including performance, security, backups, hardware, software, and coding and database access.
- Design, develop and maintain multiple databases
- Monitor and troubleshoot database issues
- Implement disaster recovery and high availability plans
- Asist in Implementation of security standards
- Asist in Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans.
- Controlling access permissions and privileges for Applications DBs.
- evaluating existing systems periodically for DB performance issues and suggest remedies to them.
- Develop or use tools for close monitoring of Databases performance and alarms set
- Ensuring that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly.
- Communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database
- Installing and testing new versions of the DBMS.
- Writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata).
integrity and security.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering; or Equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of relational database administration and/or development in enterprise.