Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Enterprise Accounts Manager
This position is responsible for achieving revenue targets, revenue growth maintaining the highest customer satisfaction. This position is responsible for upselling and cross selling, handling visiting clients. The position is also responsible for development of solutions that meet client needs, identifying the vendors for the products, negotiating the terms of the offers as well as presenting the product to existing and potential customers achieving revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction targets.
- Seek new accounts to achieve revenue growth.
- Supply weekly prospecting reports, including purpose of prospecting and market intelligence, details of meeting and actions to be taken.
- Collect, analyze and report feedback from key accounts to identify customer requirements and pass on the business intelligence to the Sales Manager effective decision making
- Work on up-selling and cross-selling activities to increase customer sales and capacity through discussing with the customers the ability of upgrading their bandwidth, signing a contract with the company, giving them an offer from pre sales department, Or Opening new tunnels.
- Achieve Sales Target for New and existing Customers growth.
- Prepare & arrange meetings and visits potential clients Building key relationships with clients.
- Negotiation & Deal Closing:
- For New Clients, handle negotiations and deal closing from point of opportunity identification till closing the deal.
- Utilize consultative selling skills to close sales within assigned accounts.
- Handle Prices negotiation and discount based on customer profiling policies and ensure deal closing seeking advice from the Sales Manager to identify the best pricing strategy for the customers.
- Be focused on achieving mutually beneficial, "win-win" results and be alert to customer buying signals and identifies and acts on closing opportunities.
- Provide our customers with a basic understanding of the functionality of the products they purchase so that they can immediately enjoy their new solutions.
- Achieve Sales Target of existing new customers.
- Visit clients based on the sales journey.
- Understand Solutions Selling methodology and tools and apply these regularly to gain a better understanding of the customers’ environment.
- Handle contract negotiations for assigned clients, assist with developing proposals and oral presentations, Manage standard data presentations.
- Communicate technical design requirements and implementation details to the customer and customers, both in formal documentation and verbally.
- Submit reports to management regarding sales journey and leads creation.
- Receive RFX and route request to the pricing team for new customers, handle full cycle for sales orders of existing customers.
- Follow up the completion of the RFX and contracts after it is done from pricing team in order to close the deal and then send it to back office for handling completion of the deal.
- After the offer is finalized, following up about signing the contracts and handle coordination with legal.
- Follow up on escalation of issues for the customers with the Back-Office section, following up clients different requests upgrade, downgrade, open new tunnels installation milestones from CRM point of view.
- Monitor financial matters and contracts related to the assigned customers.
- Handle all contract renewals for existing clients.
- Prepare sales forecasts for the assigned customers and provide to accounts team leader.
- For existing new customers, negotiate and finalize contracts, liaising with Legal Affairs and client solutions engineers in order to close contracts and ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Participate with the New Clients negotiation, and closing of the offer.
- Hold Presentations to clients the products in coordination with the pricing teams.
- Submit requested reports to Management.
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Basic use of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Solid understanding of business products and services in the ISP industry.
- Strong network amongst corporate buyers in the country.
- Corporate Customers Market Trends and Customer Behavior.
- Knowledge in selling Techniques.
- Articulates client business value with consultative selling approaches
- Must show effective negotiation and closing skills.