Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
This position is responsible for handling all Personnel requests, procedures, administration
including benefit enrollment, leave requests, attendance monitoring procedures, Separation
procedures, new hires, system administration.
- Process all staffing and personnel requests to ensure that business is not interrupted and
employees perform their work efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that all employees’ data is up-to-date and all HR Processes comply with Labour law.
- Prepare reports and recommend procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover in the company.
- Monitor all Data in the HR system to ensure compliance with all laws and policies.
- Produce Deviation reports from approved policy, propose solutions for conformance.
- Monitor all leave balances and payroll procedures and ensure compliance with policies and labour law.
- Ensure that all employees’ files & records are updated and complete.
- Ensure that all employees’ information is maintained in personnel files.
- Administer employees’ work attendance and monitor their punctuality.
- Ensure all new hire and termination paperwork to be in line with the policies.
- Prepare employment certificate / income certificate / service certificate upon request.
- Follow up and ensure that all issues related to medical insurance are accomplished properly with no delays or errors.
- Assign and enter employee identification numbers into the personnel system.
- Manage the record keeping of HR Data to maintain efficiency and speed in retrieving data.
- Coordinate and administer employee benefits, payroll, leave and other personnel matters.
- Education:BA in Business Administration or any related field.
- Years of Experience: Preferable 1 Year Experience in HR Field.
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint).
- Labour Law and Financial Regulations and Legislation.
- Strong knowledge in Payroll Procedures, Tax, Social Security.
- Strong knowledge in filing systems and archiving.
- Must have large Payroll system experience.
- Good organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.