Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
- Oversee the work of the chief accountants in Accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury and fixed assets ensuring all work is according to the organization policies and procedures.
- Review all month-end closing activities including chart of accounts and reconciliations.
- Revise the Monthly trial balance and ensure financial reporting accuracy.
- Approve charts of accounts and implemented accounting policies.
- Develop the accounting department staff through on the job training, coaching and transfer of knowledge ensuring that the accounting team is familiar with international standards in accounting.
- Oversee treasury functions and cash management, cash collections, bank deposits and petty cash disbursements. Follow-up on Cash flow and establish cash management techniques.
- Oversee AR management through ensuring abiding by credit policies, collection of receivables in timely manner, driving the billing & Collection through designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective billing processes.
- Oversight for General Ledger responsibilities including timely and accurate monthly and annual financial reporting and account reconciliations, accounting system maintenance maintaining appropriate internal control procedures and performing ad hoc research and analysis.
- Manage the review of all customer agreements.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure all sections finalize all monthly and annual entries related to financial statements in a timely manner.
- Revise and approve the monthly payroll listing, ensure money is transferred to the bank correctly and review the social security and income tax sheets.
- Manage the Transaction entry and general ledger structure as well as control accounting system access and data entry to ensure all invoices are entered timely.
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Audit and approve all accounting entries according to the international standards.
- Monitor banking activities and Ensure bank reconciliation are followed up and monitor bank accounts.
- Review Doubtful debt reports and ensure Follow up on all doubtful debt.
- Develop accounting sections annual KPIs and plan, ensure follow up on the implementation for the initiatives throughout the year.
- Follow up with the external auditors on audit reports.
- Manage monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department manual and electronic.
- Control all the entries posted by the accounting teams to ensure proper posting was made according to the prepared vouchers and to the approved chart of account.
- Approve accounts payables, execute check signing and approve purchases as per matrix.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs and prepare cash forecasts.
- Manage the revenue recognition processes associated with business operations.
- Assume responsibility for accounting classifications of all expenditures and documents.
Staffing/Internal Processes Activities:
- Select and hire employees in the function, train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work output.
- Review the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as per department guidelines
- Maintain chart of accounts reporting with no discrepancies.
- Review monthly reporting and related general ledger account reconciliations.
BA in Accounting or Finance.
CPA, CFA, CMA is preferred
Years of Experience
A minimum 7 Years’ experience in Financial Management Field.
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Excellent computer skills and experience using spreadsheet, charting, and other software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Cash Flow Management Techniques.
- Contact with senior-level Attorneys and the company Executive teams and Controller which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in, or knowledge of, accounting and accounting principles sufficient to prepare complex and detailed financial and budgetary analysis.
- Financial Statements and Processes
- Relations and knowledge of the financial institutions.
- Labour Law and Financial Regulations and Legislation.
- Development of budgets and plans for the sections assigned.