Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Jr. Enterprise Support Engineer
Technical Support & Customer Services
- Assist in resolution of basic Service Problem from repeater to end user upon notification of service problem (proactive & reactive).
- Ensure that any faults in the network or tickets are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide solutions that fall in line with the Service Level Agreements and all Health and Safety requirements.
- Utilize Understanding of networking devices and topologies, Knowledge of wireless networking, microwave radio, Ethernet and fibre to resolve tickets and maintenance requests.
- Maybe required to be called in for support for different shifts covering the operational needs.
- In-case of need for escalation to NOC, report the issue to team leader for analysis and further routing.
- Utilize functional understanding of Network fundamentals.
- Monitor network elements for exception conditions.
- Track outage conditions in equipment to insure timely resolution.
- Track trouble tickets and follow-up on all potentially service affecting events.
- Provide fix and resolutions for network outages.
- Identify outage conditions and correlate to customer impact.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate level of support when applicable.
- Handle receiving calls or emails requests from customers or sales ensuring opening a ticket in the system and monitoring the tickets resolution times and status.
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction rates through continuous communication with the customer and speed resolution of the tickets.
- Monitor the system for issues with Tunnel, open tickets if any issues arise.
- BSc. in Computer, Telecom Engineering or related.
- 0-1 years’ experience in Engineering, ISP or Telecom Maintenance Role.