Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Sr. Procurement Officer
- This position is responsible for handling all administration, paperwork, Filing, technical specification documentation of the Local and international purchase orders and ensuring all documents are routed to the proper approval channels before processing. This position is also responsible for identifying suppliers/vendors and obtaining offers as well as monitor lead time.
- Ensure that all purchasing activities are in compliance with purchasing practices and in accordance with company policies.
- Prepare technical specifications for the purchase orders, including terms and conditions and evaluation criteria.
- Monitor lead time for all orders and shipments.
- Prepare and follow up on all order documents and approvals needed.
- Follow up on all payments for suppliers and ensure documentation is properly maintained.
- Prepare and develop purchase documents and supplier lists to obtain competitive quotations on product pricing and services per the Procurement Manager's direction.
- Ensure supplier payment discrepancies and variances are resolved.
- Monitor shipments and Follow up with the clearing companies to ensure all our transactions are being handled efficiently.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing, and traceability of all orders under clearance or in the pipeline.
- Update system with order status, new dates of shipping, and new arrivals.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Ensure all the import-related documents are complete in order for the goods to reach their destination on time.
- Obtain 3 offers for all purchasing requests received and ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Handle International procurement in addition to local procurement.
- Locate vendors of materials on continuous basis, equipment or supplies, and conduct market visit regularly to evaluate vendors in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Identify potential suppliers, visit existing suppliers, and build and maintain good relationships with them.
- Maintain stock levels and stock availability to ensure the stock cover policy is maintained
- Monitor and follow up on the lead time for all warehouse processes including Shipping, packing…etc.
- Follow up about warranties and make sure the Company is compensated against warranty items.
- Capture and report all penalties, fees, and transportation rates.
- BA in Business Admin or related field
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Good Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Adequate Knowledge of Procurement Methods, Negotiation, and Contracts terms and conditions.
- Adequate knowledge in distribution, logistics routes, and clearing.
- Ability to multitask and handle accurate and timely entry of data.
- Good presentation skills for educating internal clients on purchasing principles.
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.