Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Senior Talent Acquisition Officer
This position is responsible for handling all Recruitment requests, procedures, administration including sourcing for candidates, Filing, Interviewing candidates, Testing Procedures, Reference Checking and Offer Process.
For Senior Recruitment position, the position is responsible to ensure all recruitment procedures are conducted and recorded in accordance with prescribed policies and procedures ensuring verification of and critical thinking of transactions as well as confidence in taking more informative decisions with minimal supervision. The Sr. Recruitment is also capable of resolving intermediate problems arising from the recruitment process with the direct manager and mediating a discussion with the business manager regarding position requirements providing value added input.
Intermediate Recruiting Duties:
- Provide solutions for competitive sourcing.
- Provide thorough first interview analysis with competency assessment.
- Take informative decisions in regards to candidates screening utilizing recruiting expertise.
- Provide quality hiring decision with reduced time to fill based on creating efficiencies in the process.
- Create active candidate database and provide business leaders with recruitment needs with minimal supervision.
- Build relations with the business leader to become a subject matter expert in recruiting discussions; request for personnel, talent job match and internal transfers.
- Assist Jr. Recruiting team members in understanding the recruitment procedures.
- Monitor the candidate database and ensure data is clean, up-to-date proposing initiatives for streamlining the process on continuous basis.
- Administer the recruitment websites, social media and ensure employer brand is represented.
Basic Recruiting duties:
- Review all incoming CVs filing and ensure CV Database is up-to-date.
- Screen CVs and ensure each CV status is updated at all times.
- Ensure all administrative tasks related to recruitment are handled properly.
- Update the organization structure to reflect the staffing changes and the department structure on monthly basis.
- Ensure job role analysis is filled out for each position and ensure each job description is Documented properly.
- Administer sourcing and screening of CVs
- Responsible for Pre-screening potential candidates using existing resources, short listing, and conducting first interviews.
- Scheduling second interviews with the concerned Manager.
- Liaise with other departments in the company over candidate selection/rejection.
- Provide feedback to candidates and department managers
- Conducting a proper reference and background check on selected candidates.
- Develop advertising employment opportunities & announcing them.
- Liaise with recruitment companies.
- Monthly reporting of the recruitment status
- Provide Daily Recruitment job opening status
- Preparing offers and contracts of employment.
- Establishing and maintaining new employee orientation program.
- Manage the Professional recruitment testing for candidates.
- Assist in updating the manpower file for the company annually and measure conformance to budget on monthly basis.
- BA in Business Admin or any related field.
Years of Experience
3+ Years related experience in recruiting field.