Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Machines Maintenance Team Leader
This position is responsible for the coordinating the daily activities of the preventive maintenance team as well as the implementation of the preventive maintenance programs coordinating the daily activities of field maintenance technicians to ensure they are performing the duties assigned effectively and efficiently.
- Implement Preventive Maintenance Manuals and schedules as per international standards.
- Implement annual preventive maintenance plan and monitor the work of the department to ensure plan is being followed as per the dates and approved standards.
- Approve site acceptance document for newly deployed sites by sending staff to inspect and ensure new site is according to maintenance requirements and ready for activation.
- Perform preventive maintenance on assigned equipment.
- Handle all preventive maintenance activities by being committed to providing quality customer service.
- Assist in formulating standards/work procedures, provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
- Ensure that Maintenance department objectives and key metrics are met.
- Ensure compliance with all company / customer regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure Repairs and preventive / predictive maintenance to be performed in conformance with established standards, applicable codes and specifications.
- Use precision testing equipment to perform preventive maintenance activities.
- Perform servicing, testing, inspections and repairs on a variety of equipment including electrical equipment …etc.
- Oversee all Preventive Maintenance Activities including but not limited to: Changes belts and filters, greases motors, visually checks equipment, site equipment, Clean and lubricate equipment, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery, clean air handling units, checks fan/blower, and checks temperature of bearings, test motors, voltage and rpms.
- Oversee testing of emergency generators; inspect components for abnormal wear, check battery level, fuel level, oil level and temperature, run hours, amps, volts and HZ on each phase, battery charger reading and block heater.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities.
- Visit the sites with the preventive maintenance team ensuring quality of preventive maintenance activities.
- Distribute all the materials needed in preventive maintenance to all teams in the governorates.
Staff Management/Internal Processes:
- Recommend staffing Selection/termination in the section and propose promotions and staffing movements.
- Train employees on new technologies and processes, evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work output continually improving the status quo.
- Analyse and regularly propose enhancement to staff shifting schedules, utilization of staff ensuring optimum staff levels are available to provide service requested.
- Approve attendance records and ensure company policy is implemented.
- Review Health and Safety Plan and propose improvements.
- Prepare and Review the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as per section guidelines.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the section.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to review the process flow of the section.
- Evaluate and select information technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting.
- Bachelor in Eng. or Diploma in related degree + Technical certificate in related field to
Electrical, Mechanical, computer or telecom engineering.
A minimum 5 Years’ experience in telecommunication/or network operations industry. With 3 years technical management experience including managing large organization.