Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
This role is responsible for conducting internal audit procedures, perform risk assessments and execute audit procedures in line with the instructions of his line manager.
• Able to conduct risk assessment across the organization.
• Take part in executing the overall audit plan identifying and testing controls and developing specific recommendations to improve processes.
• Effectively communicate audit results to his line manager.
•Proactively follow-up, track and close out all identified audit findings.
• Perform financial and operational audits focusing on operational process reviews, financial audit projects, and evaluation of internal controls. • Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding department’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
Education: • BA in Accounting or related field
Years of Experience • 1-2 years of relevant internal audit experience