Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Knowledge Management Expert
This position is responsible for managing the flow of information within the organization, work with a variety of different departments and individuals to ensure that related persons have access to the knowledge they need to do their jobs effectively. tasked with developing new ways to capture, store, and share knowledge within the department. This might include creating databases or other digital tools to help people find the information they’re looking for quickly and easily. Also is responsible for giving the needed training sessions to newcomers, develop current staff & ensure they are using the right information and conducted to the Customer accurately.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for knowledge management within the department.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify, collect, organize, and disseminate information and resources.
- Develop processes and systems for managing organizational knowledge.
- Conduct needed assessments to determine gaps in knowledge and understanding.
- Design and deliver training programs on knowledge management principles and practices.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of knowledge management initiatives.
- Create and maintain documentation on knowledge management Information, processes, and procedures.
- Manage projectsrelated to the development and implementation of knowledge management solutions.
- Monitor trends in knowledge management and make recommendations for improvement.
- Serve as a resource on knowledge management issues for other departments and staff.
- Coach and Train Contact Center Staff on new technologies and processes, continually improving the status.
- Creating knowledge maps or diagrams that visually depict how different pieces of information are related to one another.
- Working with human resources department to develop new employee orientations and training programs.
- Collecting data from surveys or interviews and analyzing the information to identify trends or other information of interest.
Lead continuous improvement initiatives to review the process flow of customer interaction channels.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer/ Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 6 Years’ experience in telecommunication/or network operations industry with 4 years of experience in Knowledge Management, Training & Communication field.