Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Senior Procurement Officer
Basic Procurement Duties:
- Ensure that all purchasing activities are is in compliance with purchasing practices and in accordance with company policies.
- Prepare technical specifications for the purchase orders, including terms and conditions and evaluation criteria.
- Monitor lead time for all orders and shipments.
- Prepare and follow up on all order documents and approvals needed.
- Follow up on all payments for supplier and ensure documentation is properly maintained.
- Prepare and develop purchase documents and supplier lists to obtain competitive
- quotations on product pricing and services as per direction of Procurement Manager.
- Ensure supplier payments discrepancies and variances are resolved.
- Monitor shipments and Follow up with the clearing companies to ensure all our transactions are being handled efficiently.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all orders under clearance or in the pipeline.
- Update system with order status, new dates of shipping and new arrivals.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Ensure all the import-related documents are complete in order for the goods to reach their destination on time.
Intermediate Procurement Duties:
- Obtain 3 offers for all purchasing requests received and ensure adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Handle International procurement in addition to local procurement.
- Locate vendors of materials on continuous basis, equipment or supplies, and conduct market visit regularly to evaluate vendors in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Identify potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them.
- Maintain stock levels and stock availability to ensure the stock cover policy is maintained
- Monitor and follow up on the lead time for all warehouse processes including: Shipping, packing…etc.
- Follow up about warranties and make sure Company is compensated against warranty items.
- Capture and report all penalties, fees and transportation rates.
- bachelor in Business Administration or related .
- 3 Years’ Experience in Administrative Office .
Knowledge and Skills :
- Technical knowledge (Clearing, Warehousing, Inventory, procurement
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Good Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel.
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Good presentation skills for educating internal clients on purchasing principles.
- Ability to multitask and handle accurately and timely entry of data.
- Adequate knowledge in distribution, logistics routes, clearing.
- Adequate Knowledge in Procurement Methods, Negotiation, Contracts terms and conditions.