Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Operations Admin Officer
- Provide back office support and coordination for the department supervisors/managers.
- Manage order log from the storage and ensure proper procedures are followed.
- Follow up team attendance on daily basis.
- Keep Human resources section informed for any changes in section staff.
- Record team daily work performance.
- Prepare required studies & presentations requested by section supervisor/manager.
- Monitor any tickets or delayed tasks due to coordination issues and escalate to Manager.
- Handle general administrative activities to support the business.
- Maintain all proposal files, logs, photos and process reports.
- Handle typing the daily reports about the completed works.
- Calculate the bonus and the handle the absence reporting to HR (After check with the Manager)
- Assist section heads in distribution of jobs.
- Document customer and network incidents/conditions in appropriate tracking systems.
- Record the vacations of engineers in online sheets.
- Follow up and reply to all emails related to NMC reports.
- Collect all tasks in the online sheet daily work and produce a report to section manager.
- Handle Escalations Report for wireless and fiber problems that exceed specific time to solve and its causes.
- Review Online Sheet (Storage Output) following requested and returned document.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administrations or related.
- An excellent MS office skills (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good in English both (Speaking & writing).
- Intermediate knowledge in networking.
- CCNA certified is preferable.
- MTCNA certified is preferable.
- A very good communication skills.
- A very good time management skills.
- Creativity & process improvement.