Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
IRQNBB Network Operations Engineer
Operations - IRQNBB
- Work trouble and change tickets effectively and efficiently; Interact with different departments,
- Act as last escalation point for complex technical Network faults to ensure quick and effective resolutions.
- Ensure stable and reliable Internet Service Provider network services (e.g. access products, service networks
- Handle Day-to-day network performance monitoring and maintenance work as a result of identification of faults.
- Handle Network troubleshooting and fault analysis; hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Handle Trouble ticket generation and response; carrier interface and escalations.
- Ensure 100% Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools.
- Ensure Application of configuration changes via our change control systems and processes.
- Handle supervising Installation of network hardware and software.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Manage repairs and fixes of all faults in the internet gateway, data center, aggregation
- Handle Configuration for the network, Maintenance of the network.
- Handle Access and Aggregation network.
- Perform systematic data removal on devices being refreshed or decommissioned per client standard procedures using client provided disk wiping tools.
- Removal of devices and mounting equipment from racks and package for shipment.
- Performing server configurations.
- vendors, staff to facilitate quick resolution of issues in accordance with established processes.
and core network).
- Performing firmware, drivers and software upgrades.
- Solve any incident in devices (hang-up, high CPU/memory, misconfiguration), services or connectivity (loss in fiber, loss in wireless link) this includes permanent solutions or workaround solutions.
- Prepare request and approval procedure and following up with other team to reach to site.
- Participate in executing of project plans by preparing the necessary requirements of project implementing including providing list of equipment, providing approvals from line managers and other items that will need in this phase.
- Handle Databased NE elements (Monitor, Ticket…etc.)
- Handle Maintenance Tickets.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or any related.
- CCNA (certified).
- CCNP (prefer).