Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Quality Control Engineer
This Position is responsible for Quality control activities including material check, site visits and inspections to identify and correct any defects in the services and product offerings ensuring quality control measures are developed for the products and services offered by Earthlink.
- Analyse outputs from the system and the documentation followed, ensuring quality controls are in place for data control, product and services output.
- Develop checklists for the critical processes to ensure quality of services offered to customers.
- Coordinate with QA to conduct regular check on the conformance to quality standards and quality checklists.
- Analyse the root causes of service or product quality defects and recommend corrective actions for processes or parts of the process that have concerns.
- Analyse customer returns/complaints and recommend corrective and preventive plans/actions.
- Work with the areas assigned to ensure vendor and supplier purchases process has quality standards established to avoid any equipment failure, product defects, and minimize equipment return.
- Ensure safety measures are align with HSE policy.
- Identify and correct any defects in the products and services offered.
- Implement relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to
- Advocate for continual improvement activities to enhance the products and the environment; through training and work instructions.
- Liaise with the Technology and operations team to ensure the smooth introduction of new products and processes and for reporting and reducing quality issues improve the business.
- Propose tools and equipment needed to resolve and improve any quality issues.
- Always looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures that will increase quality standards.
- Recommend Quality tests procedure when launching new services and products.
- Actively engage with other departments to find areas where processes could be optimized.
- Study the existing efficiency and effectiveness levels of these processes and make recommendations for re-engineering the same basis market benchmarks and organizational strategies.
- Suggest developments, implement and maintain the Company's quality documentation, such as quality procedures, reports etc…
- Inspect to ensure that products and processes comply with requirements, using established engineering techniques
- Ensure all quality data is captured
- Any other reasonable duties.
- BSc. in Telecom Engineering or any related engineering field.
- Health and Safety Certificate is an asset.