Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Software Development Project Manager
Software Research and Development
- Act as a Scrum Master for 2 projects or teams.
- Follow the company’s agile process and SDLC.
- Create a healthy team culture.
- Coordinate daily activities of collocated, remote or hybrid teams, sometimes even with external contractors.
- Analyze requirements and ensure that the project scope is correctly defined and complete.
- Maintain the consistency of and refine multiple project backlogs following guidelines, tools and templates (e.g., INVEST, user story format, acceptance criteria).
- Create project roadmaps and define important milestones.
- Organize project ceremonies such as project kickoff meetings and project retrospectives.
- Ensure projects are set up for success and implement Agile industry best practices, guidelines and standards.
- Plan sprints and define and control sprint and project scope, applying appropriate agile techniques.
- Facilitate feature and backlog item estimation sessions by applying appropriate agile estimation techniques.
- Identify, address and resolve team issues and impediments on time.
- Monitor project and team health by using agile methods (e.g., burndown charts).
- Manage the sprint backlog and implement change management best practices.
- Coach the team members and stakeholders regarding the agile project process.
- Provide feedback and contributes to performance assessments of peers.
- Report status to relevant stakeholders following standard procedures and company-wide KPIs and metrics.
- Coordinate with other teams and ensure dependencies and integrations are correctly communicated and managed.
- Evaluate and select new frameworks and tools for projects.
- Mentor and coach other project managers, hold one on ones and support teammates in goal setting.
- Suggest improvements at company level and facilitate changes.
- Keep up to date with new approaches and frameworks in software project management.
Bachelor degree in technology-related field or equivalent
Certifications: one of the following
- The Professional Scrum Master level I (PSM I)
- PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner PMI-ACP
Years of Experience
4 years of work experience