Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
This position role coordination and administration needs of projects to support overall governance and effective performance management. is responsible for supporting a common set of best practices, principles, and templates for managing projects as well as tracking and reporting on projects., this will include the application of practical management controls that support improved project/organizational performance.This position is responsible for all projects information and maintaining full reporting as per PMO Section Requirements.
- Assist the PMO Section in arranging major event reports,
- Support PMO Section with Project Health Checks, and Track status of projects milestones
- Implement regular reporting and monitoring of projects
- Implement guidelines, procedures, templates., forms according to PMO Section recommendations
- Oversees and independently executes data collection, data entry, quality control, analysis, and reporting activities in support of the PMO
- Follow up a project plan to ensure that meets the charter objectives with regard to scope, timeline, budget, and resources
- Coordinate as required with projects managers team to monitor project (using MS Project, Primavera P 6 and/ or other project management software, as well as PMO templates),
- Document KPIs, Measures, major outcomes expected of the project as part of PMO Section.
- Support and monitoring change control processes where scope, timelines, budgets, resources are impacted
- Ensure project management documentation, reports, and plans are accurate and complete.
- Follow up with the project managers for any missing information or discrepancies in the project documentation
- Provides document management support including coordinating changes from multiple stakeholders, reformatting documents to follow guidelines, and exporting content into multiple formats
- Coordinates project management activities and information
- Create projects Presentations and Work with advanced project management tools to produce project reports
- Support and monitor the path-learning of project managers and involved teams in the organization.
- Ensure all standards of project management are followed by the project Managers team.
- Provide analysis for the PMO Section for requested analytics, metrics to measure SLAs.
- Day-to-day management of PMO platforms including communications and coordinating.
- Exercise analytical skills and critical thinking when finalizing the documentation of the projects Feasibility study stage to identify any improvement items in, planning, budgeting, scheduling, and propose improvements to the PMO section
- Support to Manage Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Create and updating a repository and lesson learned register with documentation.
- ensure project documentation followed project managers teams, project artifacts, sign offs, risks etc. are updated and readily accessible for future audits.
- Monitor the projects to ensure the project managers team follow up the standards to achieve project KPIs
- Prepare projects documents and ensure to get the required management budget approvals
- Supporting to Create reports to define project progress, problems, and solutions to PMO Section Head
- gathering project information for the Feasibility study stage of the projects
- BSc. In Mechanical, Electrical, Telecom, Computer Engineering or related.
- PMP is a must
Years of Experience
- A minimum 5 Years’ experience in telecommunication/ISP or network operations industry. With 3 years staff supervising and tasks coordination role for Teams in deployment operations related project management team.