Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
This position is responsible to ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, participate in daily data entry Payroll processing.
- Calculating net salaries, deductions, and withholdings.
- Updating payroll files and general ledger.
- Resolving payroll issues (e.g. late payments).
- Perform daily payroll section operations in coordination with the HR Department.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Reconcile payroll prior to final approval of Finance Manager and validate payroll reports compared to Manpower Budget.
- Understand proper taxation of the company paid benefits and ensure legal compliance.
- Execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll.
- Ensure Social Security Deductions, Tax Deductions and any Government Related reporting is managed accurately and in timely manner.
- Ensure all other income and deductions transactions have full documentation and adhere to company policy.
- Develop Monthly payroll report as per finance department guidelines.
- Process manual checks, Cash Salaries, Bank Transfers.
- Process employee advances and retain the employees’ salaries till settle the advance payment.
- Check the salaries sheet received from HR department on monthly basis and Load import files received from HR.
- Validate all HR System Payroll entries with the approved Authority Matrix and supporting documentation before processing.
- Check the entered data to the system for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Prepare the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed.
Maintain the section electronic and manual archiving.
- BA in Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum 1 Year experience in related field.