Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Site Management Coordinator
- Conduct site surveys to the nominated sites short lists.
- Fill out site Acquisition check list forms.
- Study site environment in order to choose best suitable structure.
- Handle all Site Survey activities.
- Capture still frame photographs of area surveyed and/or video record project area.
- Prepare department reports of the sites surveyed recording all measurements.
- Create and maintain accurate site drawings and tracking.
- Coordinate surveying activities; prepare and revise engineering drawings, office forms, charts.
- Study the viability of implementation tower sites and provide findings.
- Coordinate with the technical teams for technical info needed for site acquisition activities.
- Handle Problem Solving with owners if needed during site survey.
- Participate in due diligence analyses, negotiations, and land use narrative drafting and answering technical/process questions.
- Maintain current knowledge of technical directives/mandates pertaining to acquisitions, land use law changes and trends and local jurisdiction processes and procedures.
- Provide specific recommendations for leasing and land use viability.
- Review site sketches and other professional drawings as needed.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity in representing The Company in all negotiations and public venues.
- Ensuring all contracts are managed and renewed according to the needs of the organization, ensure all conflicts and issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Manage all maintenance needs of the sites.
- Handle Negotiation for Rent, monitor renewal of contracts, and handle PR for owners in assigned area.
- Ensure proper Management of Contracts and record keeping to ensure timely renewal.
- Handle conflicts with landlords and ensure conflict resolution.
- Ensure Data entry into the database for details and the equipment and phone number.
- 3 Years Experience in Site Management , zoning related jobs.
- Bachelor in Civil or computer Engineering or related.
- Good knowledge in computer skills (Ms. Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of laws and regulations related to site mgmt. and conflict resolutions.
- Self-motivated, hands-on critical thinker and problem solver.
- Relations with Prominent community figures to ensure handling cases if conflict arise.
- Country Geography and Demographics
- Good Commend in Autocad 2D and 3D.