Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Consumer Segmentation Team Leader
The position is responsible for supervising the daily activities of consumer segmentation team, and develop opportunities and sales leads and support to the sales channels and the Consumer segmentation team in generating reports, formats, ensuring quality of the process.This position is responsible to manage increase profitability and revenue generation and Coordinate the consumer segmentation activities of the team to ensure process meet customer needs and company objectives .
Key Responsibility :
- Achieve Consumer Segmentation that target Existing and new clients for the assigned team and profile client base regularly.
- Provide Statistics about the segments profiling .
- Participate in Achieve growth of sales based on recommending new product pricing streams and prospecting new approaches of pricing.
- Initiate customer cross selling prospective customers for Vas service.
- Coach and train all team to provide the best customer service and product knowledge.
- Analyze the segmentation by our company compared to competition, identify opportunities to acquire new customers to our network or add more coverage in the designated region.
- Ensure sending and updating appropriate data of all segments.
- Receive work reports from team members from and ensure proper update to management
- Handle and complete branding project in efficient manar .
- Supervision on establishing new branding and merchandising with the relevant departments ..
- Follow up on all activities to conduct branding campaigns and to ensure availability for company.
- Provide support for all consumer segmentation on handling requests of cross selling
- Implement Product pricing cycle runs based on segmentation profiling results.
- Optimize areas of improvements within the pricing process and suggest changes .
- Conduct analysis on a regular basis, analyses customer demand for products and services
- Engage prospective for existing customers in an energetic, professional and positive manner through various brand marketing, community engagement events and promotional efforts
- Plan , implement and evaluate Marketing plans to increase brand awareness.
Staff Management/Internal Processes:
- Resolve all employee personnel inquiries, conflicts and grievances
- Recommend to supervisor performance level, Hiring, Firing, and Transfer of staff for the team.
- Implement and Manage employee shifting schedules, daily activities.
- Record daily the attendance records and ensure company policy is implemented.
- Implement Heath and Safety Rules and ensure policy is implemented .
- Prepare and Submit daily weekly, and annual reports as section guideline ,
- Coordinate daily schedule of employees assignment and ensure performance meets SLA
- Bachelor Degree in Business Admin or Marketing any related field.
- 3-5 Year Experience in Marketing .
- Fluent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Advance Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with employees and clients.
- Consumer Segmentation.
- Developing customer complaints management policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Events Reward programs.
- Must be acquainted with best practices in R&L.
- Good organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Understanding of local and international market.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.