Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Senior Performance & KPI Monitoring Engineer
This position is responsible for the coordination to prepare the departmental & operational KPIs including
data collection and analysis to prepare the monthly/quarterly/annual KPI monitoring reports to the board.
- Coordinate and administer preparation of the reports for the KPIs reports in each department in coordination with the Business managers.
- Continuously monitor and analyse the KPIs of the organization as well as the departments, ensuring
- Administer the measurement tools for the KPIs and ensure input data is accurate and timely.
- Follow up with the departments on continuous basis to ensure data is complete before producing the KPI report.
- Analyse sources of data for the KPI calculation and ensure accuracy, validity and credibility.
- Monitor Technical KPIs: Monitoring Network and ensure proper escalation to the board any KPIs performance issues and ensure corrective measures are taken.
- Administer the reporting dashboard to ensure all KPIs results are visually available to the board monthly
- Monitor Customer Related KPIs and ensure KPI benchmarks are always met.
- Monitor Performance, Record, analyse and distribute statistical information related to KPI Performance.
- Make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement KPIs.
developing of effective KPIs to measure the performance of the organization as well as continuously
identifying to management KPIs lags and lack of conformance to benchmark metrics.
- Bsc. in Telecom Engineering or any related engineering field.
- 4+ Years in KPI and Monitoring Function.
- Preferred experience in ISP Industry Quality Standards and Assurance or in Big Four Consulting firms.
- Ability to handle complex data analysis and system tools.
- Technical knowledge of appropriate quality engineering related to ISP industry.
- Performance and KPI Management tools experience.
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.