Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
This position is responsible for overseeing the consumer sales activities including sales, customer acquisition, product development, profitability, Key account management and revenue as well as customer satisfaction rates to achieve sales and profitability targets as well as customer satisfaction. The position is also responsible for recommending and implementing the short – medium term plan of the consumer sales, setting efficient and effective organization structure and sales processes to ensure handling all requests of the customers with the highest customer satisfaction to ensure achievement of the organizational goals.
- Manage the consumer Sales into achieving revenue and profitability targets maintaining highest standards of customer service.
- Prepare and provide recommendations for consumer sales strategy & annual business plan.
- Monitor Closely the Department budgets, Targets, sales team performance and ensure achievement of department objectives and metrics.
- Follow up with resellers to ensure that resellers’ sales performance is monitored and achieved against targets ensuring compliance with contracts and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance for all resellers to pre-defined processes for sales of company products and services as well as to levels of customer service expected.
- Ensure reseller commission policies are regularly reviewed and updated and commissions are paid on time.
- Work closely with Commercial director and Finance department to develop the annual operating budget for the consumer Sales, establishing budgetary controls and continuously monitoring expenses.
- Ensure accurate and timely sales forecasting and articulate strategies to consumer sales director.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals and establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Prepare and submit consumer channel performance reports for effective management decision making.
Sales Operations & CRM:
- Lead and drive Sales Prospecting, Negotiation, Deal Closing, Account Management, Customer relations and sales database completeness for the consumer sales team.
- Drive the analysis of sales, market, and competitor data, and identify trends, assess channel performance on parameters such as customer satisfaction, sales, profitability, operating expenses etc.
- Develop Sales process standards for the consumer sales team and continuously work on development/ implementation of sales policies and procedures to achieve profit goals.
- Initiate effective prospecting to identify and target key segments through reseller network.
- Strengthen reseller relationships by maintaining appropriate level of contact through regular reseller visits.
- Capture feedback from resellers to identify customer requirements and pass on the business intelligence to the Marketing team.
- Develop and monitor quality metrics to ensure outstanding service and customer support.
- Develop joint sales plans and forecasts upon discussion with account executives and team leaders.
- Develop and administer incentive plans which entice individuals as well as teams to perform successfully against the objectives and ensure continuous monitoring of performance.
- Negotiate and finalize contracts by liaising with Legal Affairs as and when required.
- Monitor effectiveness of the consumer sales representatives and team leaders ensuring highest customer satisfaction and achievement of sales targets.
- Ensure a smooth flow process in the CRM system from initiation of sales through deal closing.
- Ensure implementation of pricing policies, corporate client satisfaction targets and adherence to defined processes, policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and timely sales forecasting on a periodic basis.
- Assess channel performance on parameters such as customer satisfaction, sales, profitability, operating expenses, strategic fit, Competitors data analysis etc.
- Ensure competitive products and services portfolio and maintain up-to-date competitive analysis of all changes in the market pertaining to consumer sales clients.
- Oversee Site Surveys for Points, Towers, and Repeaters in coordination with Technology team for setup of Repeaters.
- Oversee compliance of all resellers to the company policy eliminating any violations of combining company services with competitors.
- Build strong network and create personal rapport with key decision makers, especially in the critical target account base.
- Provide continuous support and service to resellers resolving all corporate accounts complaints.
- Monitor all Site Survey teams workload and quality of work to ensure all points are covered and checked.
- Monitory the compliance of resellers to company policies and procedures.
- Organize and participate in seminars, speaking events, and conferences etc.
- Assist/facilitate sales team in dealing with new accounts and provide best back up support.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results and directly manage major/critical client accounts, coordinate management of all other accounts.
People Management Duties:
- Build and develop a strong team through implementation of recruitment and development initiatives.
- Coach, motivate and retain staff, develop individual as well as team capabilities.
- Select and hire employees in the function, train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work output.
- Manage daily entry and accuracy of information in the system, ensure automation of processes to achieve efficiency.
- Prepare the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as per department guidelines
- Maintain the section electronic and manual archiving.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- Manage the utilization of staff and workflow of processes, propose initiatives for improvement.
- Coach and Train staff on new technologies and processes, continually improving the status quo.
BA degree in Business Administration or related.
Years of Experience
A minimum 7 Years’ experience in ISP or Telecom Sales, Commercial or Marketing Management Field.
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Excellent computer skills and experience such as Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent understanding in all Business Operations.
- Understanding of Competition and product positioning.
- Industry Prices Structure & Market Research.
- Consumer distribution business, market trends and consumer behaviour.
- Solid understanding of business products and services in the ISP industry.
- Business acumen and exposure to all areas of the sales business model.
- Implementing strategies for winning high volume key accounts.
- Ability to strengthen relationships with key clients.
- Agreements & Commercial Correspondence.
• Public speaking and communicating both verbally and in writing.