Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Sr. Network Coverage Planning Engineer
Network Planning and Optimization
- Provide comprehensive designs to address and compliment strategic network expansion design new Site coverage, new Data centre new Fiber Node according to business objectives.
- Access Network audit and evaluation sites connectivity, sites traffic performance, sites traffic utilization, sites traffic redundancy, site Satisfaction, with use the required tool for documentation.
- Design, optimize, and oversee the implementation of short- and long-term network expansion and optimization initiatives.
- Analyze functional problems of access network and determines techniques / requirements feasible for expedited solutions.
- Analysing network database through the use of mapping software QGIS, Designing digital maps with geographic data, Creating "shapefiles" to merge topographical data with external data by layering external data over a topographical map
- Perform access network capacity planning and performance analysis to properly size access network services.
- Bachelor of Engineer in Computer/Telecommunication/Electrical/Civil Engineering or related.
- Training One of Project management’s certification such as CAPM, Agile or PMP.
- 3 Years in Network planning ISP Role.