Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
IRQNBB Planning Engineer
Job summery ..
Plan, implement and manage network changes and technically support implemented network, developing & reviewing technical network implementation plan.
- Plan, implement and manage network changes and technically support implemented network.
- Developing and/or reviewing technical network implementation plans.
- Create a feasibility study for the backbone sites.
- Support proposals and projects planning
- Collect from site all necessary information and prepare Progress Reports.
- Coordinate with the Site Planning Engineers
- Search for equipment that relates to our work to in hence the project. Also search for any update in the programs that we use to make the progress of the work faster and more accurate Create Reports and Presentations using MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, and any related program.
- Ensuring plans meet the client’s specifications
- Making estimations for timescales and costs
- Supervising the project at all stages and providing solutions to problems.
- Create or modify in QGIS to make it accurate and to be implemented at less cost.
- Complete any job assigned by the team leader and finish it in time.
- Develop network capacity plans and sizing recommendations based on forecasts from marketing.
- Handle tasks related to Upgrade of Network if reaching capacity.
- Evaluate and implement network changes to support the growth and stability of the core network.
- Provide analysis of Site planning (site estimation and which area).
- Study and plan for new sites.
- Study and plan for Redistribution points.
- Prepare weekly reports as requested from Management.
- Provide support for administration issues for FTTH project.
- Understand the related standards, specifications, and physical layout of the network technology in use in order to properly plan and troubleshoot any networking issues.
- Building network interface, switches, routers…etc.
Bachelor of Science in Computer/Telecommunication/Electrical/Civil Engineering or related.
Years of Experience:
1-3 Years in ISP Engineering Role.
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
Computer skills :
- Good Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good Command of (AutoCAD and QGIS).