Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Loyalty & Retention Specialist
- Develop the customer experience strategy and manage the implementation of cross-functional initiatives to enhance customer experience.
- Develop and document policies and procedures to enhance customer experience at various touch points.
- Analyze customer and segment needs and recommend measures for service enhancements.
- Conduct post-launch assessment of all customer experience related initiatives; identify deviations from expected results.
- Define customer satisfaction targets and monitor customer satisfaction indices (e.g. CSI) on ongoing basis.
- Drive revenue generation by developing and implementing effective customer experience enhancement programs to acquire and retain customers.
- Adhere to allocated budget for customer experience related activities.
- Monitor customer complaints to understand key concerns and recommend pre-emptive measures.
- Create and manage customer focus groups as a way to understand the needs of customers (prospects, current and churned), translating results into new customer experience enhancement initiatives.
- Strive to achieve high customer satisfaction scores by continuously ensuring consistent customer
- experience across all channels.
- Coordinate with the branding and Channel Communications team to develop and implement effective communication that highlights customer focus and key customer friendly features of services.
- Develop a strong awareness of industry trends, market intelligence & competition.
- Define, drive and communicate best practices in customer experience across the sales organization.
Retention and Loyalty:
- Develop, implement and manage customer loyalty schemes to attract and retain a variety of customers, thereby supporting the achievement of organizational revenue targets.
- Guide all sales channel managers on customer retention initiatives and ensure loyalty campaigns are developed to achieve customer retention targets.
- Ensure that the customer experience strategies and the retention and loyalty strategies are aligned to the marketing strategy across all segments
- Develop programs to move customers from early lifecycle to loyal customers.
- Provide ROI analysis on promotions and customer retention programs.
- Adhere to allocated budget for customer retention and loyalty related activities.
- Identify attributes of high value customers and untapped, profitable opportunities to drive revenues.
- Monitor and analyse existing and new customers’ potential in the market.
- Conduct churn analysis, including identification of areas where there are challenges and opportunities to reduce churn.
- Interface with Finance to make recommendations regarding credit limits for loyal customers.
- Identify best practices in customer retention and loyalty in the ISP sector and other related industry sectors, and drive implementation of the same.
- Ensure that the Customer Experience department coordinates with the Channel Communications team to develop and implement effective communication that highlights customer focus and key customer friendly features of products and services.
Bachelor degree in Marketing plus one certification in marketing is recommended.
Years of Experience
A minimum 5Years’ experience in Loyalty and Retention in ISP or Telecom.
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Good Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with different groups of stakeholders.
- Understanding of Competition and product positioning.
- Analytics and reporting of Churn and customer retention.
- Customer Service Techniques and Customer retention.
- In - depth knowledge of Loyalty programs.
- Must be willing to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches and new solutions.
- Must have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.