Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
IT infrastructure Specialist
This role leads the team to provide support for desktop IT and internal enterprise network/IT issues handling help desk requests for Hardware, Software, email, IP Phone, application support…etc. In Addition, this position is responsible for all infrastructure, hardware and server installations
- Deploy and maintain the availability of highly complex systems (Virtualization, Storage arrays, and clusters).
- Ensure the security of all data, resident on the servers.
- Maximize hardware utilization without affecting systems performance.
- Perform configuration tuning to maximize the system performance.
- Maintain systems SLA.
- Work with team members to resolve potential security issues.
- Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification, and/or destruction.
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, and patch management systems.
- Implement approved risk mitigation strategies.
- Apply security patches and updates on various systems.
- 4 years’ experience in handling IT systems and processes, preferably in the telecom/ISP.