Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Consumer Research and Survey Specialist
This position is responsible for gathering and sharing insights that can be used to inform and support
decision-making. This role is also important to the wider business as reliable consumer and market insights
are critical enablers for the growth of the service.
- Conduct analysis using in-house analytics tools, and be comfortable analyzing a range of social and business data
- Building and testing basic queries on in-house social and search data tools
- Maintaining and building dashboards for internal customers using internal visualization tools
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis and insight to inform business strategy, marketing and brand strategies, digital marketing content and strategy, communications, and new product development
- Synthesising data and analysis into impactful, action-orientated reports for internal stakeholders
- Able to communicate the key findings and insight to senior stakeholders and peers both conversationally and in a formal presentation style
- Monitor progress of deliverables and actively work with delivery analysts in the specialty hubs where required on complex briefs – primary responsibility will involve a high degree of communication with an Insight Planner, who will not be co-located
- Maintain knowledge of previous analysis to avoid duplication and to share learnings from relevant past projects
- Arrange a follow-up meeting with customers after they have received their analysis to ensure that it has been helpful and document any scope for improvements to the service
• BA in Business Administration or related field.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience in Marketing Field.
Skills & Competencies:
• Passion & Initiative
• Creativity & Innovation
• Customer Service Orientation
Job Related Competencies:
Level D & Above + Intermediate (Advanced)
• Technical Expertise: Advanced Products & Services Knowledge.
• Business Acumen
• Networking & Relationship Management
• Research & Analytics
Entry (Basic) & Intermediate (Advanced)
• Technical Expertise: Basic ISP & Networking Knowledge
• Creative Thinking
• Accuracy and Attention to Details
• Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Automation & Utilizing Technology
• Organization & Multitasking