Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
FTTH Accounts Manager
- Responsible for all activities related to subcontractors such as achieving User targets, revenue growth, maintaining subcontractor satisfaction rate, and maintaining full support to ensure all subcontractor requests are dealt with effectively.
- Responsible for following up on any technical problems in the cabins and solving them with all relevant departments.
- Responsible for receiving requests from subcontractors regarding their profits, following up with the concerned departments, calculating fines with the concerned departments, and following up on all matters related to the delivery of amounts to the contractor until payments are received by the subcontractor.
- Responsible for following up on the performance of the subcontractor, giving warnings when delaying, maintaining its level, and improving all processes related to the growth of users in the active zones.
- Verify that FDTs are set up and activated, if denied, escalate to the manager by providing a detailed analysis of the reasons.
- Handle retention, reduce subcontractor shrinkage, and the number of active users, and prevent disruption that generates high levels of revenue and profitability.
- Provide subcontractors with a basic understanding of the functionality of the FTTH material and services so that they can have basic experiences when facing new obstacles immediately.
- Handle all relationships with subcontractors that achieve revenue targets and meet customer needs by following up on all customer requests and ensuring 100% response to calls and inquiries from End users.
- Find new users by coordinating with subcontractors and the B2C team to generate revenue growth.
- Provide customer services to subcontractors by provide any information related to their zones and any new or upcoming offers.
- Work with the Sales Manager on preparing campaign offers and promotions for FTTH services to increase revenue and create new revenue streams.
- Coordinating with direct/indirect/marketing sales teams to collect market information by conducting market research while providing full details of the coverage of competing companies and the number of users associated with them in the designated governorates, analyzing the assigned area in terms of coverage of services provided, competitor offers and prices and sending reports to management.
- Regular site visits and set meetings with subcontractors that raise complex issues related to their business.
- Archiving all FTTH documents and ensuring that data is updated and ensure that assigned subcontractor systems and information is updated as needed.
- Monitor the performance of the subcontractors and take the required action for each case depending on the policies, and if needed replace the subcontractor with another one that is more eligible for investment and prepare the replacement subcontractor to be ready for FTTH contract requierment.
- Help subcontractors understand how they can improve their business in ways that they did not fully appreciate on their own and emphasize the future benefits of the business relationship.
- Follow up with the subcontractors about the inactive FTTH Cabinets where there is no growth in the number of users, communicate with them and try to convince them to increase the users, solve their problems if any, and prepare a monthly report for the management.
- Handle company products and pricing, and discount based on customer profiling policies, ensure transaction is completed and seek advice from sales manager to determine the best pricing strategy for customers and focus on achieving mutually beneficial and win-win outcomes.
- Handle all financial matters and follow up on residual debits and credits to subcontractors if required.
- Continue directing the client's legal inquiries to our legal department during the investigation and search for the feasibility of the required legal reviews.
- Ensure that the selling prices are according to the price lists approved by the company and follow up and resolve any conflict with the management.
- Resolve disputes in a professional and effective manner between subcontractor’s and related stakeholders.
- Send the required reports Daily, monthly, and yearly to management.
Diploma in Business Administration or any related field.