Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
This position is responsible for the management of sales and relationships with particular Distributors, and maintaining the company's existing relationships so that they continue using the company for business, also responsible for all activities related to distributors in the assigned territory such as revenue growth, all types of site surveys, conducting field visit to assigned distributors, maintaining full support to ensure highest rate of customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all activities related to distributors in the assigned territory such as meeting revenue targets, revenue growth, maintaining the highest customer satisfaction rate, visiting customers, maintaining full support to ensure all customer requests are handled effectively.
- Handle answering all distributor inquiries and questions at all times and provide continuous support and service to distributors resolving all complaints.
- Approve on point setup and towers activation, if rejected then escalate to the Manager by providing detailed analysis of the site survey reports, handle Point activation for distributor by following up with the concerned departments.
- Handle customer retention to minimize the churn rate generating high levels of revenue and profitability.
- Upselling for the existing accounts to maximize the revenue.
- Provide our customers with a basic understanding of the functionality of the products and services they purchase so that can immediately enjoy their new solutions.
- Conduct site visit to assigned distributors as requested.
- Handle all relationship assigned distributors meeting revenue objectives and meeting customer needs by handling all customer requests and follow-up and ensure 100% Availability answering calls and inquiries from customers.
- Perform all types of Site Surveys required to setup the new towers, transfer points, location update, competitor conversion points as requested.
- Conduct market research providing full details of competitors companies coverage and number of subscribers related to them in the assigned territory, and analyze the area assigned in terms of company coverage, competitors’ offers, capacity and service quality checks and send reports to management, also the commercial advantage for the company if we supply the service.
- Communicate with the distributors regarding site survey results and the needed equipment to finalize the site setup.
- Work with the Regional Consumer Sales Manager on preparing campaign offers, promotional offers for the distributors to increase revenues and create new revenue streams.
- Prepare sales forecasts for the assigned customers and provide to management for the purpose of sales planning and budgeting.
- Ensure data is up-to-date in the systems for the assigned distributors and update of the information as needed.
- Hold meetings with distributors raising complex issues related to their business.
- Help customers understand how they might improve their business in ways they have yet to fully appreciate on their own, and emphasize the future benefits of the commercial relationship.
- Follow up with in-active distributors (have less than 20 users, traffic less than 5 mega … etc.), communicate with them trying to convince them to increase the users and solve their problems if any and prepare a monthly report for management.
- Follow up on debits and distributors remain credits.