Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Information Security Engineer
This position is in charge of security monitoring, threat watch, and vulnerability management. Dealing with and leading in-depth analysis on security incidents. Coordinate with key stakeholders to mitigate identified vulnerabilities and promote security initiatives.
- Evaluate and address information security incidents.
- Use threat intelligence to pinpoint affected systems and the extent of an attack.
- Analyze running processes and configs on systems.
- Carry out in-depth threat intelligence analysis.
- Create and implement a plan for containment and recovery.
- Conduct vulnerability scans and penetration tests on systems and recommend mitigation actions.
- Assist other team members in identifying and implementing appropriate security safeguards, including patch application and anti-malware strategies.
- Work closely with the security team towards continuous improvement of security services.
- Develop scripts, tools, and procedures to automate scans, assessments, and other monitoring and discovery activities.
- Deliver scheduled and ad-hoc reports.
- Provide coaching, training, and support development of documentation for team members.
- Keep up to date knowledge of current vulnerabilities and security threats.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or STEM majors
- A professional certificate like RHCSA, MCSA, CEH, CCNA, CISSP, or CISM is a plus
3 to 4 years of experience in information technology or information security