Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Senior Payroll Officer
This position is responsible for handling all Personnel requests, procedures, administration including benefit enrollment, leave requests, attendance monitoring procedures, Separation procedures, new hires, system administration.For Senior Payroll position, the position is responsible to ensure all financial transactions are conducted and recorded in accordance with prescribed policies and procedures ensuring verification of transactions with minimal supervision. The Sr. Personnel and Payroll Officer is also capable of resolving intermediate problems ensuring analysis of discrepancies and providing solutions
Intermediate Payroll Duties:
- Provide financial variance reporting and analysis and recommend corrective action.
- Support the Payroll Team Leader in developing basic reports, internal audit support, policy implementation, and standards compliance.
- Resolve Intermediate Discrepancies in due time with minimal supervision and provide solutions.
- Be a reference point in terms of knowledge in the function to other junior payroll Officers.
- Handle administration of the payroll system through setup of data and analysis of any data issues.
- Review the payroll monthly file and identify data gaps needed based on data entry errors.
- Review any discrepancies in total employee payroll through data analysis and reporting.
- Review completeness of the HR Transaction in terms of documents and policy conformance with minimal supervision.
Basic Payroll duties:
- Enter transactions into the HR system related to overtime, allowances, deductions, salaries changes, benefits, health insurance…etc.
- Review payroll transactions submitted by the managers through the workflow process to ensure compliance with policies and procedures as well as laws.
- Produce Deviation reports from approved policy, propose solutions for conformance.
- Reconcile payroll records with leave balances and leaves recorded monthly through conducting reconciliation between the attendance system and payroll processing.
- Ensure that all employees’ files & records are updated and complete.
- Ensure proper filing of payroll monthly data.
- Coordinate with Finance to receive all monthly related payroll processing data.
- Follow up with business managers to close any pending transaction related to payroll.
- Follow up with the HR Administration team to ensure complete data is received before processing of payroll.
- Check the payroll related transactions received from the HR administration team according to the policies to ensure accuracy before processing.
- Confirm entry of new hires in the system through confirming payroll data according to documentation.
- Calculate the separation packages of departed employees.
- Process all data related to social security and any other government required data recording.
- Coordinate with finance to ensure salaries are transferred to employees on time.
- Education: · BA in Business Administration or any related field. Years of Experience:
3+ Years related experience in recruiting field.
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint).
- Labour Law and Financial Regulations and Legislation.
- Strong knowledge in Payroll Procedures, Tax, Social Security.
- Strong knowledge in filing systems and archiving.
- Must have large Payroll system experience.
- Good organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Intermediate Technical HR knowledge.
- Strong Problem Solving and system thinking.strong
- Strong Analytical & Critical Thinking.
- Accuracy and Attention to Details