Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Process Development Specialist
Job Summary :
This position is responsible for process development activities including providing analysis, recommendation, and aligning stakeholders on the changes to the process to achieve organizational objectives. This position is a technical role in charge of process development for engineering designs and other critical business systems.
Key duties :
- Develop processes and policies needed related to engineering design control and other critical business/production systems.
- Contribute to process development through setup of data, designing the system automation Requirements.
- Develop business use cases and software requirements for improvements to our process’s lifecycle.
- Follow up with the departments on continuous basis to ensure data is complete before producing the process.
- Key coordinator between the project teams and project stakeholders to ensure integration of reengineering efforts and application of best practice when developing or improving a process.
- May provide daily direction to other contractor business reengineering specialists and web architects.
- Administer the reporting dashboard to ensure all KPIs results are visually available to the board monthly/daily/weekly.
- Assist in material development, business process, business case analyses, and organization and product assessments
- Make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement process.
- Review and analyse assigned processes and discuss them with the head of department.
- Ensure processes are well-connected and optimized inside the department across other departments.
- Propose new ideas, technologies, and tools to be adopted to enhance the performance.
- Always looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Actively engage with other departments to find areas where processes could be optimized.
- Study the existing efficiency and effectiveness levels of these processes and make recommendations for re-engineering the same basis market benchmarks and organizational strategies.
- Conduct Training related to quality standards and processes for the departments.
- Bachelor in Telecom Engineering or any related engineering field.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification is a must
- PMP is preferred
- 3+ Years in Quality Field with minimum.
- Preferred experience in ISP Industry Quality Standards and Assurance or in Big Four Consulting firms
Language Level :
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
MS office Skills :
- Excellent computer skills and experience using spreadsheet, software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Specific knowledge and Skills :
- Ability to handle complex data analysis and system tools.
- Technical knowledge of appropriate quality engineering related to ISP industry.
- Process development experience.
- ITIL & ISO Knowledge and experience.