Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
This position is responsible for leading the Marketing Activities in the organization including branding, Channel communication, Loyalty and Retention, Customer Experience, Pricing and Product Development to Support the Commercial channel managers to achieve customer acquisition, profitability and revenue targets. The position is also responsible for formulating the marketing strategy and annual marketing plan in the organization to ensure brand image, product positioning, and pricing is in line with the organization strategy to achieve competitive advantage.
- Drive developing the marketing strategy and promoting a customer centric culture driven by innovation, commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Develop the annual business plan and objectives for the marketing division.
- Review, analyse and recommend for the Commercial Director the operational and projects budgets.
- Formulate and recommend operational policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability.
- Provide Marketing input for all organizational initiatives.
- Review and provide commercial perspective on the long term contracts, negotiations, terms with major stakeholders for contracts with large revenue impacts.
- Provide guidance and coaching for the marketing team to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Evaluate and recommend changes to the marketing Organization Structure ensuring marketing staff efficiency and productivity is optimized at all times to achieve organizational goals.
- Provide recommendations to the CCO on major commercial decisions.
- Oversee all marketing and advertising activities ensuring long term marketing strategies are
- established and marketing branding to achieve organization objectives.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of organization.
- Ensure that all marketing initiatives contribute to the overall top line growth of the organization by developing services that continuously acquire and retain customers.
- Oversee the development of a pricing strategy which ensures profitability, whilst delivering perceived value to customers.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional
- materials, and events.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitive products and marketing activities and provide market insight to sales managers.
- Monitor and report Monthly competitive media spending analysis.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, Events, & Sales Promotion activities.
- Approve agencies and suppliers negotiating contract terms and conditions for major services.
- Oversee advertising campaigns using the approved Format & Artwork in coordination with Sales.
- Oversee development and implementation of new products and services.
Business Development and Sales.Develop and recommend product positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Ensure that the products and services portfolio is aligned to the marketing strategy across all segments.
- Monitor the ongoing performance of all products and services and make recommendations to boost sales and profitability.
- Develop revenue and demand models; profitability models per product/service
People Management Duties:
- Build and develop a strong team through implementation of recruitment and development initiatives.
- Coach, motivate and retain staff, develop individual as well as team capabilities.
- Select and hire employees in the function, train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work output.
- Manage daily entry and accuracy of information in the system, ensure automation of processes to achieve efficiency.
- Prepare the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as per department guidelines Maintain the section electronic and manual archiving.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- Manage the utilization of staff and workflow of processes, propose initiatives for improvement.
- Coach and Train staff on new technologies and processes, continually improving the status quo.
BA degree in Marketing. Masters is preferred.
Years of Experience
A minimum 10 Years’ experience in ISP or Telecom with at least 3 years in Marketing Management Field.
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Excellent computer skills and experience such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with different groups of stakeholders.
- Understanding of local market dynamics.
- Understanding of Competition and product positioning.
- Strategic Management & Business Planning.
- Industry Prices Structure & Market Research
- Agreements & Commercial Correspondence.
- Understanding of customer behaviours, trends, preferences…etc.
- Full understanding of the product life cycle in ISP industry.
- Competence in interpreting and assessing market research data
- Experience in advertising development (briefing, constructive feedback, etc)
- Deep understanding of media consumption patterns by consumers
- Ability to develop objective assessment of emerging market situations
- Must be willing to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions.
- Must have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, management, and collaboration.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.