Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Process Development Engineer
This position is responsible for administering process development tasks related to process documentation and/or process optimization.
key duties :
- Handle tasks assigned related to documentation of the departmental policies, list of processes, input and output.
- Document detailed processes of assigned department and process workflows.
- Conduct detailed business process workflow documentation as assigned.
- Apply analytical and system thinking skills to identify process improvements and provide findings.
- Propose improvements in current processes through identifying process lags and areas of opportunities.
- Always looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Bsc. in Telecom Engineering or any related engineering field.
- 2 Years in Quality Field.
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Excellent computer skills and experience using spreadsheet, software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to handle complex data analysis and system tools.
- ITIL & ISO Knowledge and experience.
- Quality assurance tools audit.
- Excellent understanding in all Business Operations
- Experience working with Large Corporation Organization Cultures.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with employees and senior management.
- Good presentation skills for educating internal clients on standards and business procedures.
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work