Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Marketing Segments Specialist
This position is responsible for all customer segment group research market visits, monitoring the competitors’ activities in the market, develops targeted product offerings based on customer profile:
•Performs analyses of market conditions, trends, and forecasts
•Prepares reports for marketing segments expert and management
•Gathers information on market trends and activities, enabling marketing research management to monitor and evaluate market trends and activities in order to propose marketing strategies.
•Understand market requirement through market visits
•Evaluate the customer service experience.
•Participating in design & develop products based on market dynamics i.e. keeping in mind competition & countering competition offers
•Coordinate with other departments as needed to resolve escalations
•Ensuring there is sufficient above the line & below the line communication during national launches/segmented offers or Regular Acquisition Offers •Analysis of subscriber response to the product
•Updating website and other channels •Conduct quality control testing
•Prepare text message for any service, offer or promotion •Follow up the tasks with IT, technical, sales and communication dept.
•Prepare survey questionaries for the end user •Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Business Admin or Marketing any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing
- Fluent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Advance Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with employees and clients.
- Consumer Segmentation.
- Developing customer complaints management policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Events Reward programs.
- Must be acquainted with best practices in R&L.
- Good organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Understanding of local and international market.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.