Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
This position is responsible for overall leading the design and implementation of a common project management methodology, standards, procedures, and tools to drive and facilitate the successful delivery of projects, this will include the application of practical management controls that support improved project/organizational performance.This position is a supervisory level position handling large scale projects Feasibility in terms of budgets, scale of operations, resources requiring advanced project management skills and proven experience and track record with the company or related ISP Firms of implementation for large scale projects.
- provides support to project managers. And give advice and guidance in a consultancy capacity.
- Working with the project managers to define the project governance and structured project management
- Create and developing projects procedures, standards, tools and techniques, template, forms.
- Provide guidance to each project, Develop and measure KPIs.
- Ensure Alignment the projects with organizational strategy by, Project studies, determining project management conditions, Identification strategy plans for high-level risks
- Manage a repository and lesson learned register with documentation.
- Support projects through Create the project charter and ensure a project plan that meets the charter objectives with regard to scope, timeline, budget, KPIs, and resources
- Coordinate as required with projects team to monitor project (using MS Project, Primavera P 6 and/ or other project management software, as well as PMO templates),
- Monitoring change control processes where scope, timelines, budgets, resources are impacted
- Ensure that project quality standards for processes and deliverables are known and followed.
- Oversee status of projects and milestones.
- Provides expert-level advice and guidance to the project team and peer-level contacts within the organization
- Support in the selection of training topics with providing awareness sessions, training for staff development to project managers and involved teams in the organization with Support, and monitor the path learning
- Ensure All documentation, project artifacts, sign offs, risks etc. are updated and readily accessible for future audits.
- Oversee projects costs and make sure they are well managed, monitor cost sheets for projects.
- Oversee the resources allocated for each project, in order to deliver projects according to the resources plan.
- Monitor the projects to ensure the project managers team follow up the standards to achieve project KPIs
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions to PMO Section Head
- Manage Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Anticipate and catch deviations from a project plan or schedule early and keep all stakeholders informed.
- Monitor acceptance criteria according to the millstones.
- Generate many types of project documents, including requirement, schedules, project cost reports, meeting agendas, minutes and status reports as per PMO Section Requirements.
- Oversee projects timesheet and resource records, and provide recommendations for any inefficiencies in projects resources management.
- Ensure to get all project information from customer to create clear project scope.
- Manage and Prepare projects documents and ensure to get the required management budget approvals
- Manage project gathering information for the Feasibility study stage of the projects