Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
HR - Administration officer
- Process all staffing and personnel requests on time with the required quality and customer service to ensure that business is not interrupted and employees perform their work efficiently and effectively.
- Enter all HR transactions into the system.
- Consolidate all paperwork related to HR transactions.
- Coordinate with team leaders and employees for the collection of any missing HR data for employee records.
- Setup online and paper employee files.
- Administer leave data and attendance data daily ensuring entry of data feeds from the attendance system into the HR system and reconcile leave balances daily.
- Ensure that all employees’ data is up-to-date and all HR Processes comply with Labour law.
- Monitor all Data in the HR system to ensure compliance with all laws and policies
- Produce Deviation reports from approved policy, propose solutions for conformance.
- Monitor all leave balances to ensure compliance with policies and labour law.
- Ensure that all employees’ files & records are updated and complete
- Ensure that all employees’ information is maintained in personnel files.
- Administer employees’ work attendance and monitor their punctuality.
- Ensure all new hire and termination paperwork to be in line with the policies.
- Prepare employment certificate / income certificate / service certificate upon request.
- Follow up and ensure that all issues related to medical insurance are accomplished properly with no delays or errors
- Assign and enter employee identification numbers into the personnel system.
- Manage the record keeping of HR Data to maintain efficiency and speed in retrieving data.
- Answer inquiries from employees related to employee records and attendance records.
- Comply with company policies regarding archiving and documents management.
- BA in Business Administration or any related field.
- 0-1 Year Experience in HR Field.
- A good command in English (Read, Write).
- A very good Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel).
- Data analysis and problem solving skills.
- A very good communication and Interpersonal skills.