Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Sales & Customer Service Representative
This position is responsible to provide customers with full support services and assists the customers to acquire new sales, adhering to company policies and procedures to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, revenue growth and encourage the customers to purchase products.
• Greet customers, show professional attitude & appearance.
• Find out and comply to customer's needs.
• Smartly achieves the monthly target that is assigned by the team leader.
• Recommend, select and help locate the right product.
• Describes a product's features and benefits.
• Provides information about warranties, manufacturing specifications.
• Prepares the sales invoices on the systems.
• Arranges the display of devices and devices store V.M (Visual merchandising).
• Prepares the PSI report daily (Purchase, sales and inventory).
• Make stock taking daily for the devices, cards and cash.
• Make the daily cash deposits for amounts and match them with the actual sales report & register closing with team leader.
• Preparing the needed reports, daily, weekly, monthly.
• Record the customers’ order daily to the team leader.
• Advice needed stock allocation (Stock management).
• Maintains sales records & personal information data.
• Full coordination & issues escalation with the team leader.
• Recognizes and monitor security issues.
• Complies with all regulations issued by the team leader.
• Applies some services to the customers such as software information, updates, and configurations.
• Fills the customers’ information on the system.
• Helps the customers with the first technical support.
• Responds promptly to the customers inquiries.
• Obtains all relevant information to handle the customers’ inquiries and complaints.
• Conveys the customers’ complaints to the team leader.
• Directs requests and unresolved issues to the team leader.
• Get full details from the customer about requires and fills out all the details on the all systems in order to be clear for the technician support team.
• Train all new comers on technical, selling matters and all showroom regulations.
• Being a mentor to all new comers during probation period.
• Continuous follow up with the team leader in order to achieve the monthly target.
• Prepares the sales invoices as per the sales & finance departments instructions.
• Prepares the (Group affiliate & Sub affiliate) according to the customer’s requests.
• Support all the EarthLink’s future projects (FFTH, Hotspot, a new product, etc.)
• Activate subscription according to customer request with respect to specific affiliate.
• Performs other duties as and when requested by the direct manager.
• Solve activation issue after validate the case with finance system.
Maintain high level of accuracy when creating invoices and prevent any mistake (Zero Tolerance policy).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or any related Field.
- 1-2 Years of experience.