Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
- Perform various levels of support for systems and servers (Linux or Windows based).
- Install and configure various network equipment.
- Install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot the following systems: (Identity
Management Systems, CCTV, Email system, Storage arrays and clusters, Firewalls,
Network monitoring systems, PBX and Call Manager, Web servers, Load Balancers,
Backup and Data protection software, Databases, DNS, NTP).
- Perform various administration tasks in (VMWare, Citrix, Hyper-v, RHV).
- Create custom scripts to automate various tasks and workflows using (Powershell, Bash,
Ansible, or other).
- Contact vendors and support providers through ticket systems, email or phone to solve
issues and bugs.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Apply patches and updates on various systems.
- Write technical guides and procedures.
- Support the "IT Help Desk" team when needed.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the Engineering team.
- Bachelor degree in technology related fields or equivalent.
- Certificates: RHCSA, MSCA, CompTIA Server+, Linux+, Security+,
VCP-DCV, CCNA Collaboration, (Any of these certificates will be a Plus).
- 1 Year in IT Help Desk or equivalent.
- Experience in Virtualization and Containerization.
- Experience in Monitoring systems.
- Comfortable to work with open source technologies.
- Comfortable to work with git version control.
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- Windows Server Domain installation, configuration.
- Windows Server clustering.
- DNS, DHCP, File sharing "SMB" configuration.
- Microsoft Exchange server installation and configuration.
- Deep understanding in Storage systems (NAS, SAN, iSCSI, RAID).
- VMWare ESXi installation and configuration.